Simply provide us with the order confirmations or invoices for your chosen barrels or equipment.
We will then liaise with the supplier to confirm pricing and specifications.
We will put together a rental quote for you as quickly as possible and send it to you (usually 2-3 business days)
If you agree to the terms, you just need to sign and return the rental documents to us..
Upon receipt of the signed quotation and related documents, BFL will;
- Place the orders with all relevant Suppliers,
- Secure any forward exchange rate cover (for imported Equipment),
- Communicate with the suppliers in relation to outstanding orders and keep you advised of expected delivery dates,
- Promptly pay supplier invoices – they will come directly to BFL,
- Liaise with the supplier if any problems are experienced with the barrels/equipment.
Upon receiving your goods
Once you have received the barrels/equipment, BFL will issue a second set of documents to be signed;
- Confirmation of Delivery, listing the order detail, and to confirm that they have been received in good order and as per the original order and specifications,
- Annexure/Tax Invoice, showing the amount payable and acts as a tax Invoice for GST purposes,
- Direct Debit Schedule, detailing the schedule of payments,
- Direct Debit Request Form, signed authority to allow BFL to collect the payments as outlined in the Direct Debit schedule.
When do direct debits start?
Direct Debits are collected monthly on the first of each month.
Also checkout our FAQ’s for any further information or contact us.